To support the HR Director in the full spectrum of HR operations and HR Business Partnering role, particularly in recruitment. To also embrace the role of a learning & development champion in the organization.
- Perform full cycle of recruitment process which includes but not limited to, recruitment & selection, onboarding and offboarding.
- Responsible for volume sourcing and timely recruitment of various functions to support business operations and manpower needs
- Assist Director in reviewing and updating HR policies and practices in compliance with the local regulations and governances.
- Support and contribute to HR work plans such as performance management review, employee handbook review, SOP and policy management, and employee relations.
- Plan and facilitate employee engagement initiatives and activities
- Collaborate across functional teams in any HR related tasks or projects.
- Foster strong employee communication with the stakeholders.
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly.
- Any other HR projects and ad-hoc duties as assigned.