We are looking for a HR Executive/Senior Executive, to join our People team.
Our People team plans, builds and designs people strategies to ensure that Q&M has an impactful and agile workforce for the company’s expansion.
As an Executive/Senior Executive, you will have the opportunity to work on people-related matters, including but not limited to: onboarding, learning and development, employee engagement and manpower planning.
- Perform full cycle of recruitment process which includes but not limited to, recruitment & selection, onboarding and offboarding.
- Responsible for volume sourcing and timely recruitment of various functions to support business operations and manpower needs
- Provide counsel and assistance to employees at all levels in accordance with the Company Policies and Procedures as well as relevant legislation.
- Handle grievances, disciplinary and/or counselling when required and provide support to Managers in case of disciplinary action.
- Plan and facilitate employee engagement initiatives and activities
- Collaborate across functional teams in any HR-related tasks or projects.
- Foster strong employee communication with the stakeholders.
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly.
- Any other HR projects and ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree / Diploma in HR or its equivalent
- At least 3-4 years of proven experience as a HR Generalist
- Strong knowledge in recruitment, and learning & development best practices
- Proficient in employment act, MOM regulatory guidelines and all levels of work pass & employment pass requirements
- Able to work in fast paced environment and multitask
- Positive working attitude with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Bilingual in both English and Mandarin in order to communicate with regional colleagues and candidates.
- Applicants with more experience can be considered for the Senior Executive position
(Candidates that require work permit to work in Singapore need not apply)